上传于||文档简介
&&软​件​ ​英​语​ ​作​文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢求这篇英语文章的翻译,不要那种翻译软件自动翻的,通顺合理,谢谢, 求这篇英语文章的翻译,不要那
求这篇英语文章的翻译,不要那种翻译软件自动翻的,通顺合理,谢谢5分
香草味的77-20 15:31 求这篇英语文章的翻译,不要那种翻译软件自动翻的,通顺合理,谢谢Get accurate proofreading
Check your spelling and grammar. Enhance text readability. 1Checker is not perfect. Not yet. But it's probably the best out there.
Pay absolutely nothing
Provide trustworthy service, free of charge. Your experience with 1Checker is not only free, but also private and secure.
Avoid embarrassing mistakes
Help you make a professional impression with exact and natural writing. Don't be shy, try for yourself.
Get Started
Learn More
User Center写英语作文的软件
来源:英语@跟谁学
This is me,I'm a boy from Taishan.My name is Ken wu.And I like reading books,playing volleyball ,swimming and wacthing TV.I'm good at English writing and swiming.I'm so happy that I can study here with all my new friends.Our school is famouse and our teachers are very friendly.I will enjoy my life here.This is me,easy-going and friendly.Thankyou ....
分三点看:一是整篇文章内容是否切合文章标题要求;二是段落主题句的内容是否与各段落提示句内容相一致;三是段落内部的内容是否与段落主题句的表达相一致,看到段落主题句,段落主题句通常是一个语法结构完整、内容概括、用词简洁明了的单句,3.写出段落主题句,还需要顺着段落主题句的方向,通常将段落主题句置于段落的开头,teacher I Admire Most”为例,文章的主题是关于记叙我最欣赏的一位英语老师,中学生该如何写好英语作文呢?,主题段应围绕文章和该段的主题来展开,如命题作文中有提示句...
【写英语作文的软件】推荐阅读【写英语作文的软件】相关问答
My Spring Festival
Spring festival is on the first day of the first lunar month. Chinese people most like the Spring Festival. During Spring Festival, Chinese people like having meals with their fam
There are four people in my family,my parents,my bother and I.My family is pretty good. I’m really happy.
My brother is shy and funny. He is good at sports and does well in volleyball.But he hates
不一定要用don't 有很多种
举个例子不可以带手机
Mobile phones are not allowed in school
不要在学校乱丢垃圾
Don't litter the school
右上角写日期
- 开头"Dear", "To", "To whom it concerns" = 一般给政府/比你级别高得写"等等 写完名字点逗号
- 另起一行 空两个格 写正文
- 落款 = "sincerely yours" = 给级别高的,很正式的;"yours truly" = 朋友; "love" = 亲人 等等 别忘了点逗号
- 偏右下角 签名 如果写的是正式文的话 在签名下面
我就用过新东方的背单词
只有多练才能真正提高你的英语水平
没什么软件能够达到这一点
【写英语作文的软件】推荐问答【写英语作文的软件】推荐搜索
免责声明:本站部分内容、图片、文字、视频等来自于互联网,仅供大家学习与交流。相关内容如涉嫌侵犯您的知识产权或其他合法权益,请向本站发送有效通知,我们会及时处理。反馈邮箱&&&&。
学生服务号
在线咨询,奖学金返现,名师点评,等你来互动

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文软件 的文章

随机推荐