英语爱情藏头诗诗merlin

求一首英语藏头诗I like you,求大神,好的加分_百度知道
求一首英语藏头诗I like you,求大神,好的加分
提问者采纳
Or are you happy, all the sweet and warm feelings? 你是否好好照顾自己,it&#39.睁开我的眼睛, that&#39,当我能看到你. 早先和后来;s priceless。It&#39。Value of love can not be calculated。You are care of yourself, when I can see you.爱的价值是无法计算的。Open my eyes,所有的甜蜜和温暖的感觉. 在我的生活中遇到你是如此幸运,我没有理由地想着你和笑容,它是无价的;s so lucky to meet you in my life,I am thinking of you and smiling without reason。Lack of words to discribe the feelings I have 尝贰观股攥噶紧庞on you?
现在快乐是否陪伴着你,这是最美好的事. 缺乏的词语来描述我对在你身上的感觉;s the most beautiful thing for meI LOVE YOU英语藏头句。Early and late?Use my words descripe you
用我独用的文字描绘你给我的好感
I like 可以么
It's so lucky to meet you in my life. Living in our world is vast.I feel very happy.Knowing that i am free.Exactly a fantastic thing.Yippee, is not only one word spoken from my deep heart。Our meeting was fated.U,are my man and I am your lady, whenever you reach for me,I'll do all that I can.undefined
提问者评价
谢谢啦!我非常喜欢
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
。。。藏头诗懂不懂啊老大
sorry……班门弄斧,见笑了^_^
藏头诗的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙写一首英语藏头诗吧_百度知道
帮忙写一首英语藏头诗吧
帮忙写一首英文藏头诗吧
I
L
O
V
E
Y
O
U
C
H
E
R
R
Y
大家
急求啊
别太悲呀,热恋中的
提问者采纳
I walk alone in the street,
我孤单地走在我们一起走过的大街上。Lonely being full of my heart. 孤独装满了我的心房。Open house window, 打开房间的窗户,View of your shadow. 似乎看到你背影的一幕。Eyes are bright and beautiful, 你的双眼是多么的明亮和美丽,You are care of yourself? 你是否好好照顾自己?Or are you happy?
现在快乐是否陪伴着你?Use my words descripe you,
用我独用的文字描绘你给我的好感,Choose true felling best of me, 用我最真实的情感。Escape miss from you, 我想要逃出对你的思念,Resave sadness of me. 好拯救我内心的悲惨。Repeat it more, 可是我的心儿却一遍又一遍。You are my loveet of all. 重复你是我最深的爱恋。
热恋是什么?是怕得到又失去,是随时随地都想她念她,是甜蜜的忧愁。爱情本身都是柔美的诗句,请你明白这一点。我知道你的用意,但藏头诗已表明了你爱她的情意,诗的内容也满满是你对她的爱,这首诗,巴适惨了。我不再修改。因为我已被这文字感动。
其他类似问题
藏头诗的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁可以写一个英文藏头诗?/_百度知道
谁可以写一个英文藏头诗?/
提问者采纳
  mother  &M& is for the million things she gave me .  &O& means only that she's growing old ,  &T& is for the tears she shed to save me,  &H& is for her heart of purest gold ,  &E& is for her eyes ,with love_light shining ,  &R& means right,and right she'll always be.  Put them all together,they spell &mother&.  A word that means the world to me.  father  &F& is a fancy life he offers me as a gift,  &A& gift that no other one can replace.  &T& stands for a talented boy he hopes me to be,  &H& is honesty along with.  &E& means beginning our enjoyable experience,  &R& is the rewardings that he deserves.  This is my father, the one I love and admire  Together with my mother,they gave me the whole world.  这两首很不错,借来与大家分享哦!  再加几首,我们一起学习  SUNSET  Soon the light will down  Unlock the forbbiden world  No fear  Still brave  Elf is singing in distance  Travellers never die  WINTER  Wind blows  Ice flows  Night grows  Tower of white  Echo of sight  Rains turn to ice  WATERLILY  White is your soul  As the clear clear snow  To the end of the end of the world  Even the holiest paradise  Rains  Light your color  Image  Lock the others’  Yes,that’s your beauty  BLUE HILL  Back to the indigo  Let’s enjoy our own time  Under the hills  Escape from the noise  Hello,hello  Intelligence every where  Life is beautiful  Life is wonderful
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
cat's eyes is green wordand you look at it that you'll going in itno milk no meetgo to bed with hungry==========================哈哈,从来英语作文就没写过一句话的我很有成就感!
so sickshow your ownorschool you must gonnai want saycheap is nonekill your lazy mind,you can done.
藏头诗的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&晚安好梦
影片名称:晚安好梦英语-晚安好梦(全集)
添加时间: 7:15:38
影片状态:0
播放次数:加载中次
所属地区:欧美
主要演员:&&&&&&
您可能还感兴趣的电影
播放地址1:qvod
晚安好梦英语-晚安好梦的剧情介绍
含有晚安好梦的藏头诗?晚夜凌寒,少年识事浅。 安细弦欲,盈影斜轮未。 好客连宵,红暖胜春光。 梦到仙津,山高月不来。 希望对你有帮助!晚安好梦Goodnatde有些话说不来,你对我的爱/是谁唱...晚安好梦Goodnatde有些话说不来,你对我的爱/是谁唱的?? 1 小时前 提问者: 匿名 我来帮他解答 按默认排序|按时间排序 回答 共1条 1 小时前fairymo| ...
热门爱情片推荐
晚安好梦英语-晚安好梦

我要回帖

更多关于 爱情藏头诗 的文章

随机推荐